Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Conscious Mind Reform...Listen for the Answers

 
I see many attitudes and situations around me which have been influenced by others.
I see a harsh media atmosphere which surrounds the children of my generation.
I see a harsh educational attitude which has nothing to do with the infinite potential of each of us.
I see a society in which we are all carrying out the agenda of others.
Most of us are little cogs in someone else’s master plan.
Is this what I want to see?
Is this the attitude I want around me?
Is this the kind of life I want to live?
What are my preferences?
How can I achieve them?
I don’t like the influences in society which are currently shaping lives in my culture.
How can I change them?
What do I want them to be?
This is where I begin.
I begin with the questions.
I listen for the answers.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment