Saturday, December 12, 2015

Do What You Enjoy

I have been making time to discover what I enjoy doing.

Now that I am doing it more and more, I am so happy.

Many more ways of sharing what I love to do are opening up.

I almost began to feel rushed to do them.

But, rushing and pressure are not part of joy.

So I am scaling back to infuse even more joy into what I do.

The most wonderful thing is how this commitment to joy is erasing the old pressures and anxieties.

It is making more and more of my life joyful and joyous.

I had o idea I could layer more and more happiness into my life.

Searching for ways to consciously define what I love to do have done this for me.

The joy is infusing itself naturally into all area of my life, the more I do what I enjoy.

© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment