Friday, April 7, 2017

Write Down Your Thoughts

When you are troubled, you absolutely need to write down your thoughts.

Take a look at them.

What are you thinking!

It always gives me some great perspective when I can put my thoughts into actual language.

I can then discover the words behind what I have been feeling.

I learned to “relanguage” statements in a wealth workshop.

I had not realized the damage I was going to my sense of wealth with my habitual, ingrained thoughts.

“Relanguaging” to create different, positive, upbeat thoughts about wealth over the time period required to reorient my life (and it has not been quick!) has definitely begun creating wealth for me.

Other powerful areas have to do with ingrained attitudes about relationships and success.

Barriers break down when I find the right combination of words to combat the old, destructive echoes.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment