Saturday, May 13, 2017

Thought-Replacement

Replacing anything that needs to be renewed or repaired results in greater freedom and smooth working.

The same is true about thoughts as it is about mechanics.

Thoughts which slow a person down through memories from the past can be replaced with current thoughts about the present.

It is possible to just let the old memories flow through you without adding any additional emotion to them.

Then, they don’t slow down.

After they have passed through you, you can review your new good feelings about what is going on in the present.

I am building up so many good experiences while learning completely new things, that I am gaining in confidence.

When the old stuff passes through, I am getting better at not slowing it down by getting emotionally involved.

My life is definitely better.

And I am continually learning how to improve even on that.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment