Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Simple Solution

I have been plagued by someone who was interfering with a website name.  When it leaked over into my blog, I realized I needed a different kind of solution.

Even though I had invested seven years of blogging with that domain name, it was suggested to me to just drop the domain.

And so I have.

I do not need to engage with anyone who has a negative approach to doing business.

My business is to uplift and inspire.

And so I shall continue with my original desire to share inspiration and peace (SIP), unhampered by a lower type of thought.

Uplifting and sharing is never exploitation.

It never uses interference to force a profit.

I did not need to engage with a lower type of business practice.

I easily extracted myself.

Now I can continue to listen for good ideas to share.


© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment