Wednesday, May 29, 2013

See Through It


All this miasma and mesmerism is to shut us all down.

To take away our calm and happy thoughts so that we are always in turmoil and cannot think clearly.

I am walking through the “valley of the shadow of death” itself as I realize this strategy.

But, I have been through many versions of this.

This one is just on a different scale.

But it is propagated by the very same forces.

The opposite of ONE.

The opposite of unselfish love.

So, that’s OK.

I can still hear my direction, my peace, my intelligence.

And so can everyone who turns from this as a dream and as an impotent nightmare.

I know we are all having the same dream, but I can change my response to it.

I can agree, that, yes, it is what we collectively believe is happening.

But there are some of us who see behind the scenes.

There are many who are sharing their vision.

Which one do we want to experience?

We will watch what develops, but we will have our peace, our joy, our imagination.

And we will create something else.

We will create it with our imagination until it becomes the reality.

And all it takes is NOW.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment