Friday, May 3, 2013

Working Capital


As a small business owner, I receive a lot of calls soliciting business.

One type is business loans.

In developing my true business, I found that the place for me to find whatever I needed at any time, is within.

It began with finding the original idea.

Then, more ideas to populate my business plan.

I was led to get instruction for how to build and present my products.

The latest guidance from within is about communication and distribution.

So now that I know where everything comes from and how to execute my business plan, why would I ever think I need something from without?

The very idea of getting something “without” is a contradiction.

If something is “without” me, how can I do it?

And how can something from “without” add to something which is “within”?

I am grateful I have discovered the Universe of Within where everything already is, and where it is waiting for me to ask for it.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment