Saturday, August 17, 2013

Infinity is Dancing


Infinity is dancing through me.

I seem to know the steps.

I feel my whole new world inside me coming out.

This one is over.
----------------
When I hear bad news and realize how it makes me feel, I look for a way to feel better.

I have been learning from so many wonderful inspirational writers how to look within for whatever I need.

So, to feel better, I look within.

I am trusting this experience more and more.

We are on a search for better living space.

As we acknowledge that our needs have changed since raising seven children, we are considering different possibilities.

When we consider the typical ones, I find they do not make me feel happy.

So we started considering ideas that are farther outside typical ones.

We are looking at different neighborhoods in different parts of town.

We are looking at renting, buying, sharing.

We are looking for space for my husband’s woodshop.

We are having a blast!

We are making room for a place that will make us feel good in our changing circumstances.

That feels like a much better criteria than our previous view.

I like the idea that a place should feel good and make me happy.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment