Monday, February 10, 2014

Self-Perception

I have reached out to have better vision in many ways, to express accuracy, discernment, to see correctly, to have better understanding.

Over the years, as I have done this, I have learned to receive wonderful ideas in a constant flow.

As my vision improves, my business has flourished.

I realized though, that my self-perception needs to keep up with my “vision”.

Accepting old habits of perception does not keep pace with other aspects of my vision which are improving so much.

Deep negative imprinting has many hidden features and now that so much light has been brought to bear on it, I am able to replace more and more with good habits and new attitudes.

It is right to have good services.

It is right to be treated in an excellent and appreciative way.

It is right to have abundance.

The Universe is pouring out unlimited ideas which I am privileged to receive and to share.

I can also receive excellence from the people whose services I need.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment