Saturday, March 8, 2014

Doing What I Love

The feeling is building up by doing everything I love!

I enjoy working on my various product lines, in inspiration, now solely a series of blogs, (www.InspiredPractices.com), and in music reading readiness (www.MyMusicalMind.com and www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com).

I am utilizing electronic “print” media, i.e. ebook technology which I am learning thanks to the Apple store folks.

I am taking my time as I progress with my products made with knitting and sewing handwork.  Each step gives me another look and opportunity to work with the design.

I am continuing home canning and baking homemade bread and making homemade yogurt and soft cheeses.

I am taking steps to continue my desire to weave and to process fleeces.

I used to hold out a thing I loved as a reward for doing a lot of things I didn’t love.

I no longer hold that philosophy.

It just feels better to be involved with love.

Immersing myself in things I love is just a wonderful feeling.  It keeps leading to more things I love.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.

No comments:

Post a Comment