Sunday, March 30, 2014

Jonah

Until we do what we have been guided to do, we will not be free to move forward.

This is what I am learning.

When I do not follow through on an idea, I am blocked in some other way until I complete it.

Jonah had to deliver his message even though he didn’t want to.

I am compelled to work on what is given me to do in order to be given the next step.

There is an overall pattern of good unfolding to be shared and revealed to more and more of all of us.

It is different from what I grew up with.

I like that it is becoming more and more inclusive.

We all have work to do that will uplift and free more of us to see each other in a happier and more fulfilled status.

We are here to live for more than ourselves.

It is a good message to learn to carry and deliver.


© 12014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment