Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Your most important contribution

Keeping your mind calm so you can receive messages from within is your most important contribution.

It contributes to yourself and to society and civilization as a whole.

When your mind is calm, you can feel the excitement of a new, true idea.

You can discern the difference between a solution you have created and one you have received.

The received solution always turns out to be the most far-reaching and beneficial and powerful.

Listening from within is where individuality and effectiveness come from.

Keeping calm is best, but restoring calm is also very powerful.

Taking the time to learn techniques for refocusing and restoring calm is worthwhile.

Sometimes I take three deep breaths (www.takethreedeepbreaths.blogspot.com), focusing on myself, then everyone I know, then everyone I don’t even know all over the world.

That lets my thoughtful consideration go beyond myself.

Sometimes, I remember a good event I have heard about.

Sometimes, I practice gratitude.

Sometimes I sing a little appreciation song to myself.

I am also listening for new ways to expand my sense of calm and well-being.

I know that I have a valuable and important contribution to make so I take the steps to make sure I can make it.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment