Monday, September 15, 2014

Personality and Individuality

The way I am looking a it, personality is the part of me that judges and evaluates, and individuality is the part of me that simply expresses.

I lived a large proportion of my life involved with the issues, as in results of, personality.

After I got tired of those results, and realized the futility of them, I began to search rigorously for a different approach.

The one that ultimately made the most sense, was the path to “release my hidden splendor” from within.

This has turned out to be the most satisfying, the most fulfilling, and the most unlimited.

There is literally more pouring forth than I have room to accept.

I am now working as hard as I can, in complete joy and ecstasy in production, to release the portion that I can.

The switch from personality to individuality has started the process to release me from following other people’s lives with any kind of opinion whatsoever.

My individuality and the release of the ideas which come to me to uplift others, occupies all my time.

I trust this direction for myself, and I also trust the Universe’s delivery system to all of Its  own precious creation.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment