Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Moving Into My Domain

It is an amazing pleasure to discover my heart’s own direction.

I am having a marvelous time setting up my new studio with all my supplies easily at hand.

They are overflowing.

Each step that makes it more convenient to work is greatly appreciated.

I am able to spontaneously step into my area and gather materials and make wonderful things.

Long-term projects which I have collected are now accessible and can be completed.

This is a completely different feeling from “blooming where I was planted”.

I have found richer soil in which to grow.

My work is being seen and appreciated.

I no longer have to divide my time and justify what I am doing while my heart waits to be heard.

If I knew how to do this earlier, I would have certainly done it.

Discovering the way has taken longer, but I am here now and I am so very grateful.

It is an amazing feeling to have a perfect fit.

It is possible.

It can be done.

I love who I am.

I love what I do.

I love being in alignment with myself.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment