Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Redirect

Creating with What you Like and Don’t Like

You bring what you think about into your experience.

Good or bad, what occupies space in your thought occupies space in your life.

The causal or extreme attention which you give to certain topics or events establishes them casually or firmly.

So you can shape the events in your life by consciously redirecting your thought with intention and emotion.

After doing this persistently and seeing simple results, you will want to go deeper.

As you see even more results and you life improves significantly, you will notice areas which are not changing.

This requires really persistent work and focus.

In my case, certain things, attitudes, were holding me back.

As I remained consistent and listened to my intuition, I kept getting closer and closer to revealing the deep limiting thought.

As I journaled to see my thoughts more clearly, definite bodily turmoil resulted!

I was so uncomfortable, I knew I was close!

Finally, I found myself dealing with a very effective negative though which had been implanted when I was a pre-schooler.

When I saw it, I stated the reverse.

The bodily turmoil remarkably ended.

I have been able to move on to removing more and more deep thought blockades though this consistent, sometimes very uncomfortable process.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment