Sunday, January 1, 2017

Small Steps for Progress

Small steps enable progress to continue.

I start many projects, often multiples of one project, sometimes multiples of more than one project.

At some point, it is time for them to go to the next step.

When that happens, although it may not have been possible to move forward before, it becomes possible now.

That is when I take the next step.

Sometimes all the projects get done within a small timeframe because it is now possible to take that next step.

I have learned to trust that it is all right to begin lots of projects, and that they will all proceed to the next step at the right time.

I will be where I gain access to the right materials.

I will be able to get the right information.

Something will make sense to me which didn’t before.

Someone will mention something which triggers the right idea for me.

That is the point at which I can move forward.

I cannot rush it or push it or slow it down.

It progresses in its own time, sometimes one step, sometimes many steps.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment