Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Entering New Territory

My expectations are built on what has come before.

As I enter new territory, I find I am confronting fear, even though I have decided to move ahead.

This feeling, too, is familiar, and so I know I will deal with it.

The goal is worth it.

I want to have an expanded horizon.

My work has brought me to this point.

So I request “Show me” from the Universe and of course, It responds.

The ideas of what and where and when all flood in, but in a gentle and orderly way.

Once the Universe knows I am listening, It sends more.

I have learned to move at It’s pace.

After all, the many different factors all being coordinated must fit, as they always do, once I am prepared.

So, with new territory, new skills and new results, my experience expands once more.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment