Thursday, January 26, 2017

Getting Happy Through Creativity

Today, after I took my daily political action and looked at more about the political mess, I went to Fiber Artists and Yarn Spinners on FB. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/fiberartists/?ref=br_tf)

There is so much beauty there.

People are making beautiful yarns from scratch, i.e. dyeing them and spinning them.

Every level of ability is represented, from beginners to experienced professionals.

I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful projects.

It is so lifting to the soul to see and participate in making beautiful things.

I love discovering things that make me happy.

I like living in a happy manner.

It is worth making the effort to be uplifting and to provide happy experiences for ourselves and for other people.

Creativity is one of the best ways to do this.

Join in, and make yourself happy, too.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment