Sunday, January 22, 2017

Self-Definition

I define myself by my highest thoughts and actions.

My uplifting thoughts lead to uplifting actions.

That is how I am known.

I do my best work with uplifting thoughts.

I harm no one and I attract no harm.

I move from my centered harmonious core.

Therefore, I am not distracted by inharmonious or tense surroundings.

I know what I am bringing with my presence, and it is harmony.

I am clear about my purpose.

Everything I do is for that purpose.

My connections, my conversations, how and where I drive, finding and collecting materials, learning new skills, all support my purpose and move it forward.

I am never without my purpose.

It and my thoughts and the actions which proceed from them define who I am.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.yourdiamondmind.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment