Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spiritual Marketing

I watch as spiritual marketing unfolds and reveals itself to me.

For this cause, “I was brought forth”, in innocence and maturity.

Only I can listen and feel the deep within, which tells me which steps to take.

They are new steps which have never been taken before.

They are revealed, just as the ideas and products are revealed.

Spiritual marketing is a revelation to me for each product.

I am connected with the purest people and their companies for printing and manufacturing, just as I work with the purest minds on the planet as an early childhood music teacher.

Products are produced the same way they are conceived and received and written, with conscious spiritual qualities as the impetus for each step.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment