Sunday, March 1, 2015

Larger Movements

Judging by today’s weather, it is still winter.

But, we know that the northern hemisphere is tilting toward the sun, so spring is inevitable.

Just the same, as we are taking the steps we need to accomplish a goal, we are being brought to the point where it is accomplished, even if it still looks like we are not there yet.

I find myself doing the boring parts, the refining of the layouts, substituting the new back cover, checking the order for front and back pages, getting ready for the first new sample.

Will it work this time?

Will everything work?

Will I see something else that needs to be fixed?

But the goal is the same.

I am still excited about my product line and the service it will provide to its very young clients.

So it is worth all the steps it is taking.

At some point, everything will be done, and then, voila!, it will launch.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment