Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Gentle Transitions

I am learning to give myself gentle transitions as I change activities and locations.

As a former pre-school music teacher, I learned how to alert the children that an activity was coming to a close and to prepare them for the next one.

This provided for orderly clean-up and movement.

When I raised a large household of children, I organized their activities, transportation, and supplies.

Now, I am breaking down the components for what I need and enjoy and creating gentle transitions for myself.

I still need to move out of the old habitual mindset of pushing and stressing.

I really do have the time to do what I need and love to do.

I really can arrange the resources for each project.

I really can get myself where I need to be in a relaxed and timely manner.

I really can deal harmoniously with the various elements that are required for support.

I can be with people or I can be alone.

I am moving in directions that I choose and that I love.

I am learning to remove old emotional obstacles and transition gently into each step of what I enjoy.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment