Friday, July 14, 2017

Perfect Alignment and Cooperation

Now that I am supporting myself as part of my dreams, I am finding much better alignment and cooperation throughout all aspects of my life.

Resources for projects show up.

People with shared interests include me in new friendships.

I am a welcome contributor to meetings and events.

I have found my tribe.

After a lifetime of trying to fit in, trying to figure out how to be good enough or deserving enough, or “something” enough, I am finally where everything fits.

Location, activities, friends, productivity, new opportunities, no judgement (or very little), everything is working for me.

I have room to try things out and not get penalized for it.  

For a highly creative and adventurous person, this is a true gift.

I am able to learn a little and try it out and get better over time.

If its messy, I clean it up.  I have room to improve gently.

I am so grateful to find what works for me.

What a difference a great fit makes!

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment