Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Listening for Good


I have been listening a lot for ideas for my Themes for pre-schoolers. (www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com).

I find when I am listening for them, I am in a receptive mode for goodness and purity because of the innocence of the children I write for.

When I am in the mode of listening for ideas for young children, the Universe is very generous with uplifting ideas.

When I turn to the news, I find my mood changes and I become very anxious and upset. 

Today, I turned to the Universe for ideas about the world after writing for my pre-schoolers.

The uplifting ideas I received from the Universe about the world were wonderful.

I have decided to go to the Universe for more uplifting ideas to share as an adult.

I am also grateful to www.CommonDreams.org and www.DemocracyNow.org for their responsible journalism and its antidote to the “news abuse” we are constantly bombarded with.

I appreciate the opportunity to give to both these organizations.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment