Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Receiving A Clear Message


When you are receiving a clear message to do something or to go in a particular direction, do it.

Do not try to figure it out.

It will not necessarily make sense.

I found myself thinking I wanted to set up certain areas to do certain projects.

But the message was very clearly to abandon everything else except the preparations I was directed to make.

In taking on a new activity, everything points to the birth of it.

I found I could not do the kinds of projects I love, while in the midst of preparing for this new birth.

It finally became evident that the thing which I had desired and worked for so much was truly coming to pass.

And now was the time to take the physical action to support it.

In fact, it was so strong, that I was not allowed to get distracted or to do anything else.

During the birth of my children my entire body and mind were completely focused on the birth.

I mentally and spiritually and physically supported that process.

I am experiencing something like that now on a household-wide basis.

Only that which supports this new birth is allowed to be in my thought and actions.

Nothing else.

This is totally impelled by the Universe, 

I am amazed.

And willing.

And obedient.

And happy.

What a supported and clear and natural experience.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment