Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fall Back Affirmations

Inspiration you can pull up right away.

Phrases that are hard won and now part of you.

I am using a lot of these lately.

It helps put me back on the track when distractions hit too hard.

I am grateful for the work to understand and feel these, because they are there when I need them.

The weight of the entire advertising media plus normal family desires for celebration (and I am not even watching or listening to any media) is horrendous.

I am grateful for the daily attention to compassion, comfort, generosity, unselfishness and clear thinking.

It is possible to pull these up into the forefront of my thought each moment that I have to.

Onward to my daily work and practice.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment