Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Light is the Norm

I just had a breakthrough.

While contemplating a continuing disturbing situation, and appreciating the immense progress I have made in feeling good within no matter what happens on the outside, I realized:

Light is the Norm.

The Universe was created in light, in inspiration, with goodness and prosperity for all.

That we are all meant to discover our fulness and to live it.

That our fulness certainly does not depend on what is going on outside.

Everything comes from within.

I have gained so much appreciation for what I am and what I have from within, that it is beginning to be expressed on the outside, that is, manifested.

I am so grateful for this conclusion.

I am so grateful for my progress.

I look forward to it.

I renew my efforts to see my own fulness from within.

And to feel the joy of each step of manifestation.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment