Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Open Source and What It Can Mean

When someone wants you to offer your invention through an Open Source, does it mean they love it so much, they want everyone to have it?

What does it mean to you?

That you have found a way to do something which can make a living for you if it is not through an Open Source?

If everyone has access, can it lift up society all at once?

I have been pondering this since the comment was made.

Now, having opened that door, the Universe is starting to pour in answers.

A way of providing materials through an Open Source has opened up, of course.

But so have several different ways of upgrading my service for cost.

The thing that I find delightful is the acknowledgement of the value of what I am offering.

People feel the value of the content and think it should go further.

Other people are sharing ways they have experienced paying for more value.

By not turning away from the idea of Open Source, I am expanding my ability to offer even more and also, to receive more.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment