Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Noise of Complaints

Inside your mind, there are all these noisy voices, opinions, evaluations, judgements.

In order to hear what your purpose is and to take the next step in that direction, you have to shut them off.

Instead of the noise of complaints, there is a quietness, a calm, a relief of softness instead of abrasiveness.

Listening within takes you to a place where there is no noise, just calm and comfort, and then, when it is really quiet, guidance.

I am learning to let myself get so full of calm and quiet that I feel a simple constant love that assures me that it can take me anywhere I need to go.

I just listen deeply and calmly for what I need to know, and then, it appears.

I may finish up sitting quietly, and then as I am on my way to do some little thing, an idea will come to me that takes care of my question.

During the quiet, the idea may come.

In all cases, I feel compelled to take action, gently, but persuasively, and that puts me on my way with the next step.

Noise is no longer distracting.

It sends me to that quietness within, where I can hear the next step.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment