Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Balanced Priorities

I am loving what I am using my mind for lately.

I am using it so calmly and productively.

I have found a new rhythm in my new location and I think I’ll be able to maintain it wherever I go.

I have just eased into it, but discovering my priorities and arranging everything to follow them.

That is, I have acknowledged my priorities and now it seems everything just follows in a natural way.

I begin with spiritual study, and then when everything is feeling really peaceful, I move to self-education.

From there, I get lots of ideas and I do product design and implementation in the form of publishing and making prototypes.

At that point in the afternoon, I am so satisfied and happy.

It is possible to follow up on a few little household requirements.

I cook and then have conversation with two other very intelligent and interesting, giving people.

Recreational reading is what is left for my day.

I make sure that the last thing I do is to go to bed, following some more inspirational reading.

It gives a nice flow to my day, with inspiration and productivity balanced with a tiny little bit of household work.

I am so satisfied and happy, and then it begins all over again.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment