Sunday, May 4, 2014

Evolving into Peace


Creating room for expression is moving me into peace.

I no longer feel I am struggling against my environment.

I feel in harmony with it.

I carry it with me as I have always done.

Now I have a community around me that supports my expanding creativity.

I have the surroundings of the natural environment.

I have travel plans that allow me to serve others.

I have multiple locations for teaching and sharing.

I have technology skills that allow me to communicate almost as fast as I can create my teaching materials and inspirational products.

I am no longer faced with the frustration of the limiting factors of ignorance all around me.

I have the peace of my own integrity in a beautiful place that feeds my soul.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment