Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Making Room

I could care less about my opinion.

Since I know what it is based on, I have no reason to trust it.

It is based on my life experiences and my thoughts about them.

I need guidance that is more secure than that.

So, I have learned to trust the Universe with the questions that I have.

I have learned that the Universe has widely vaster resources than the ones in my possession.

All I have to do is to let go of my opinion and then I can hear what the Universe is providing for me.

And it is beautiful!

The Universe loves me and provides extremely well for me.

The Universe doesn’t care how I am limiting myself.

It just delivers all it has to me all the time.

I can receive only what I have room for.

If my opinion is in the way, I don’t have room to receive the immense bounty that the Universe is offering me.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment