Monday, September 23, 2013

In the Flow


While I am at it, I can just keep going.

I notice that once I have started receiving and recording my inspiration for the day, it is easier to keep going.

Once I receive the initial idea, it is easier to let it keep expanding.

Then the motion just adapts to whatever direction I am going at the time.

I have a flow throughout my day, from work to whatever else is required.

We are all here to do our inspired work.

We can fulfill the requirements of others until we discover what that work is.

Then we will be impelled to take the steps to accomplish our own work.

We will see the life changes it brings to us.

We will gain courage to conquer any and all obstacles as we realize the alternative is unacceptable.

We will realize our purpose individually.

We will practice it.

Collectively, we will uplift the planet and change its course, even as we see the course of each of our lives change.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment