Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Law of Prosperity


I am a law of prosperity to myself.

I am connected to my Source, which flows effortlessly through me and as me.

I manifest the ideas which I receive quickly and easily.

I share them with others quickly and easily.

They receive them quickly and easily.

We are connected through Source, me, the ideas which I receive and share, and those who receive them.

We are all One in the expression of my ideas, as we listen to and feel the spiritual messages within them.

We express our unlimited individuality, our originality, our freedom, our purity, our innocence, our independence, our confidence, our skill, our invention through the ideas which we receive through my Music Books.

We practice the qualities we receive, honesty, goodness, helpfulness, happiness, intelligence, integrity, delight, harmony, and the skills of visual discrimination, left-to-right tracking, correlation of musical symbols to sounds as we compose and play our original musical patterns.

As we manifest our new skills, we expand our mind, expand our freedom and express greater intelligence.

With purity and honesty and love and appreciation for our unlimited expression as our base, we release good ideas into the world.

We uplift the world around us with our innocence and our strength and our freedom and our originality and our integrity.

This is the power of the law of prosperity which I am manifesting.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment