Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Mind On Peace


I am giving myself some “I love me” therapy this morning.

What I am discovering is that in the mental state of peace, I receive creative and wonderful  solutions to whatever I am working on.

Ideas come from outside my usual reasoning.

They arrive from some different path.

And they are easy to follow and completely achievable.

When I am worried or hassled about anything, it is harder to see solutions.

What my mind is like when I am peaceful is completely different.

I am confident, happy, exuberant, serene.

It feels good to receive solutions.

I am ready to implement them when they arrive that way.

I can move quickly.

My mind on peace is open, ready to receive, ready to act, and very appreciative.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment