Monday, September 9, 2013

Productivity


Measuring productivity by how I feel about things is often inaccurate.

I might have gotten a lot done some days, but because I didn’t value it, I gave myself a low evaluation.

I am learning to trust a different kind of evaluation.

One that measures how much I love myself.

Do I still love myself at the end of the day?

Then it was a productive day.

When I work on the projects that are valuable to me, it is a productive day.

When I have to talk myself into working on projects or coerce myself in some way, even though I don’t consider it productive, nonetheless, the work got done.

When I realize that is the way I am approaching the work, I do not feel so required to do it any more.  

I realize I am a master at getting myself to do things I don’t want to do.

I will now spend my time on those things that are important to me and which I value.

I will keep myself in a state of productivity which I value.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment