Thursday, October 17, 2013

Feel A Little Better


I remember being a little girl and wanting to make sure the new kid felt OK.

I remember wanting everything to be fair.

After I became a teacher, I remember teaching children from all over the city and wondering how I could make sure they all learned well, despite their differing backgrounds.

I wanted everyone I saw to feel better.

I wanted everyone to get along.

But how do you help that along?

As a student, I learned my skills very well, both academic and musical.

As I grew up, I saw a range of problems which needed solutions, for both children and adults.

And so I came to my conclusions.

I have now gained new communication skills.

I have defined what it is I want to communicate to uplift people.

I now use my skills, both academic and musical, to write inspiring blog posts. (www.InspiredPractices.com and www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com

I use my experiences growing into adulthood, and parenting and teaching, for reference points in sharing the inspiration I gain through my spiritual and self-improvement studies.

I am glad to inspire and help those who are willing to feel a little better through my writings, my songs, and my daily practice in how I think about my life, the lives of other people and our surroundings.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment