Monday, October 7, 2013

Paying for the Presence


Outside influences have a price.

Although I have a flow to my work which I enjoy, sometimes I allow emotional distractions to occur.

One of the ways I allow this is through the internet.

When it was called to my attention what this was costing in actual dollars, as well as emotional distraction, I was able to withdraw my attention and place it where I chose.

I am having my now, usual, harmonious day.

I am not having to correct for reactions to news stories or outside emails.

I have a separate and specific time when I choose to participate on the internet with my blog postings and my new product releases and relevant communications.

This is allowing me to experience higher productivity and fulfillment.

This time, I like what I am paying for.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment