Monday, October 7, 2013

Living the Life!


I remember how impressed I was with the book titled, The Four-Hour Workweek.

I loved that the author chose fun ways to spend the rest of his time, that he was able to choose where he lived and to enjoy a series of adventures.

I am discovering my own way to participate in what I enjoy, including my work, although I do not get it done in four hours per week.

The first thing was to find out my purpose.

 Then I learned what I needed to know to carry it out.

Now that that is accomplished (with more room for it to continue to develop and grow), I have been able to both streamline both how I do what I do, and to expand its outreach.

Several enjoyable things fell by the wayside, because, even though I enjoyed them, they did not contribute to my purpose.

Other enjoyable things have continued.

They have the right “energy”.

I can’t explain it.

I only know how it feels.

When I am led or “allowed” to do the things with the “right” energy, it feels very different from the other enjoyable things, which are now simply blocked off, no matter how much I rearrange my schedule or attempt to stay involved.

I am learning that my Higher Life is living me.

I just go along for the ride.

My body takes me places.

My mind applies itself to creative solutions.

And I feel just great living this new way.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment