Thursday, October 10, 2013

What Is Most Important To Me


What is most important to me actually supports me in every way.

when what is important gets done first, it sets the tone for the day.

It creates a flow in which the other important things get done.

Because I am focusing and acting on what is most important first, the creative and organizing flow for the rest of the day is done well.

When I focus on something which is not the most important, but still needs to get done, I find myself hopping from one thing to the next.

When I used to pray to get everything done, my day was like that.

Yes, it all got done, but there wasn’t a flow to it.

With the most important thing getting done first, the vibration or energy that is created includes everything else in an orderly and exciting way.

The things that are not that important don’t get done.

They will have another day.

And that is just fine.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment