Sunday, November 16, 2014

On Receiving Abundantly

I sat down to wait for my order.

As I often do, I pulled out my notebook.

Soon I felt it, and I thought, “Here it comes.”

And so it did.

I wrote and wrote and filled my notebook and notated songs.

I realized that I am ready now.

Always ready.

I know that the ideas are going to come.

They are going to come in a flow and all I have to do is be ready to write.

Some of the next steps I know.

I transcribe them into little teaching books or a children’s calendar or a newsletter.

Then I listen some more.

That’s what I know to do.

Each step has been directed from within.

That is my new business plan.

Listen within.

Every step is directed from within.

Just keep listening.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment