Monday, November 10, 2014

Spiritual Study and Its Visible Results

Gaining a spiritual vocabulary and practice will change your life.

I was seeking change when I began my search.

I had no idea it would have the deep effects on my metabolism as well as I began to absorb the profound meaning of the different authors I studied.

Since our thoughts completely govern our lives, and since we thing so many of them (millions and millions each day) unconsciously, for the most part, we live the lives we are given completely unintentionally.

When we decide to take responsibility for our thoughts, we then see different effects.

In some cases, the awareness I have gained has been disturbing.

I had no ideas of the thoughts that were running my life, although I could certainly see the results!

When the old thoughts reject the new ones, something the battleground is the body.

I am learning when to keep reading and processing the new ideas and when to take a break to let my mind and body absorb the new thought-processes.

My life-practice is being changed completely.

It is like moving overseas and living in a new culture with a new language.

I am giving my body time to catch up.

Then I walk my new path harmoniously with mind and body with each new vista.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment