Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Manifestation

As the beginning of the inspiration of the world, God is.

I witness and express the divine power inherent in my being.

I have this power regardless of any outside factors.

As I listen to my God-nature and act with my God-being, I am led to take certain steps.

These steps lead in a God-direction to bless and uplift.

I always have everything I need at the instant I need it.

I am always expressing my God-inspired purpose.

I am fulfilled in my expression.

I naturally manifest my God-inspired product lines.

They appear in their perfect, most useful form.

They appear naturally.

As I continue to listen, I eliminate doubt, limitation, confusion and obstruction.

God is.  I am.

There is only my manifestation.

I am one with the whole, entire, complete process.

Every step is my Oneness.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment